Federation Capital is an ASIC-licenced independent corporate advisory firm. It is owned by its principals who are experienced, professional corporate advisors.
We specialise in assisting mid-sized listed and privately owned businesses in the areas of:
- Corporate Advisory
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Capital Raisings & Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
Founded in 2003 and based in Sydney, Federation Capital was formed to fill a gap in the corporate advisory sector when it came to the needs of mid-sized businesses looking for advice that was independent, commercially-oriented and cost-effective. Federation Capital has since built a strong track-record of assisting its clients to create, capture and deliver business value.
To support this, we reflect the needs and expectations of these mid-sized client businesses through the following key operational principles:
- Relationships Matter - Our business model is relationship-based. As such, we have a fundamental and unambiguous commitment to putting the interests of our clients first.
- Independence - We are completely independent of any vested interests which ensures we can provide frank and fearless advice to our clients.
- Experience Counts - Our client engagements are managed in a hands-on manner from start to finish by directors of the firm. Our directors have many years of business and advisory experience.
- Be Commercial - Solutions that are simple and practical trump elegant theories every time. We focus on producing excellent outcomes for our clients that are pragmatic and realistic.
- Professional Service - We aim to provide an excellent level of service which includes regular and pro-active communication with our clients about the progress of our engagements.
- Deliver Value - Our fee structures are simple, transparent and results-oriented. We have a low-overhead business model and believe we provide excellent value for money to our clients.
Federation Capital holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (421077).